News Bureau

Research News Campus News About

blog navigation

News Bureau - Research

blog posts

  • Illini Success report shows Illinois graduates' success in job placement, starting salaries

    Graduating students posing at Alma Mater statue

    About 75% of graduating Illinois residents stayed in the state for a job or graduate school, and about 67% of all graduates found their first destination in Illinois. The remaining 33% secured first destinations across 46 other U.S. states and 21 other countries.

    Photo by Michelle Hassel


blog posts

  • Editor’s note: For more information, contact Jennifer Neef, The Career Center director, at